The duration of a presentation slot is 15 minutes. You will have 12 minutes for the presentation itself and 3 minutes for questions from the audience.
A LCD projector & computer (Windows 7, MS Powerpoint & Adobe Acrobat Reader) will be available in every session room for regular presentations.
Preparation of Visuals:
- PLEASE NOTE THAT YOU MUST BRING A MEMORY STICK CONTAINING YOUR PRESENTATION FILE.
- Files can be uploaded to the local PCs in the lecture rooms before the start of sessions, the tea breaks or at lunch.
- To avoid software compatibility problems (MS Powerpoint), speakers are advised to EMBED ALL FONTS in your Powerpoint file AND bring a backup PDF-version of your presentation.
- Speakers should arrive in their session room 15 minutes BEFORE the start of your session to report to the session chair.
- Duration to complete your presentation is strictly 15 min (12 min for presentation and 3 min for Q&A)
- You will not be allowed to use your OWN laptop for presentation. Only the session PC will be used. Your presentation will be removed if you insist on using your own for whatsoever reason.
- Limit the number of words per visual to no more than 20.
- Leave space, at least the height of a capital letter, between lines of text.
- All fonts, including that on graphs, should be 18 point or larger.
- Graphs and charts should have bold lines and symbols that contrast sharply with the background.
The recommended poster format is portrait A0 (84.1 cm wide x 118.9 cm height). Double sided adhesive tape and/or pins will be available in the poster area to put the posters on the panels.
Authors are required to print their own poster and are responsible for hanging up their poster before the start of the session and of removing them after the session end.
Each poster board onsite will be marked with a number that directly correlates with each poster in the PDF program. Please place your poster on the assigned board.
Do not bring oversized or undersized posters. It looks bad. Design your posters in A0 size and get them printed in this size only.